Monday, August 25, 2014

Letter to Bill and Hill


Bill Clinton's birthday was last week; I signed his birthday card.  Would like to share with you this letter I sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton via the Clinton Foundation website a few years back as a kind of belated birthday gift to Bill.  Surprisingly I never got an answer....why might that be? 


Oct 16, 2011
Good afternoon Bill and Hillary,


You might not remember our meeting a few years ago in New York City in the restaurant Opia. My girlfriend and I got a second hand invitation to your staff party.  We spent some time in the party.  At that time both my friend I were working for the Finnish government in USA. After speaking to your then assistant Anna she asked us to leave and informed the security, and we left. Yet, at the stairs going down to the street level of the restaurant, one of your security guards came and reported to you that 'over here are "just those Finnish Ladies." And then you both came down the stairs and greeted and spoke with us.  What a nice meeting that was!

Still being a USA resident, I now spend some time in my home country Finland. 

You are both very well liked here, and I hope to not just to continue, but to also to improve our relationship and all the work and charities you present  in the World.


Very Kind Regards,


Next... the whole story about Meeting Bill and Hill 

No comments:

Post a Comment